 Local / Australia / 2084
    (canceled) —Jamie Obrien

        Re: Ninja Line, why was it cut short? —Jon Furman
     I think that there may be a few reasons that the ninja line was cut short. However I don't believe that they sold "poorly" anywhere in the world. If they did, you would have seen more sets for sale as shop at home phone specials as they tried to (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

         Re: Ninja Line, why was it cut short? —John Robert Blaze Kanehl
     (...) I live in the US, so I can't really speak knowledgably to OZ. BUT, I have recently noticed discount retailers carrying Ninja Surprise and Treasure Transport at 25% off MSRP or more. The treasure Transport is a nice little parts resource for (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

        Re: Ninja Line, why was it cut short? —Bradley Dale
   First of all, I don't believe Ninja was a theme, I consider it a Castle subtheme. And for a subtheme, a two-year run is pretty good. Look at other castle subthemes- Wolfpack made two sets in 1992 and was done, Dark Forest did three sets in 1996 and (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

        (canceled) —Jamie Obrien