 Local / Australia / 208
    What's available Brisbane CBD —Kerry Raymond
   I made a visit to the Brisbane CBD to check out the Lego range. Here are some of the items of interest (all done from memory, so maybe worth a phone call to double-check before trekking on in). My own interests are Mindstorms, Technics, Model Team (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: What's available Brisbane CBD —Timothy Gould
    There is one reason to check out David Jones sporadically, they often have PARTS sets (so you don't have to buy an awful System set to get 5 black 1x1x3 pieces). Otherwise there prices are similar to Myer and range is younger. Thanks for posting as (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au)