 Local / Australia / 208
  What's available Brisbane CBD

I made a visit to the Brisbane CBD to check out the Lego range. Here are some of the items of interest (all done from memory, so maybe worth a phone call to double-check before trekking on in). My own interests are Mindstorms, Technics, Model Team (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: What's available Brisbane CBD

There is one reason to check out David Jones sporadically, they often have PARTS sets (so you don't have to buy an awful System set to get 5 black 1x1x3 pieces). Otherwise there prices are similar to Myer and range is younger. Thanks for posting as (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au)