 Local / Australia / 2066
  Re: loc.au problems

(...) Because he doesn't have access to systems/resources to do it? (...) I think he has made it pretty clear that he only has access to the work email system while at work, no web, no other email system, otherwise this wouldn't be a problem, would (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: loc.au problems

(...) It's not fixable or work-aroundable on the server side. It's an intractibly difficult problem only truly solvable at the client end. As long as it's not bothering people too much I haven't put in anything to reject posts from mailers that (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au)