 Local / Australia / 2052
    Playing catch-up —James Howse
   Exams, web server crash, holidays... and I'm back. I don't have a lot of Lego news, but here it is. If the first year catalog isn't out until three months in to the new year (i.e. March) we shouldn't expect the next one 'til Sept. Especially if LA, (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Playing catch-up —Santosh Bhat
   (...) Wasn't there a post earlier saying that these catalogues get printed in Melbourne? In conversation with them Lego reps that do the rounds at stores? I so felt like approaching the one at Parramatta I saw twice on seperate occasions. But i (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au)