 Local / Australia / 2027
Re: So market posts are...? (was: Re: WANTED TO BUY)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 08:02:02 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Shiri Dori writes:
(.market.b-s-t removed from post)

Hi Geoffrey and everyone,

Don't get me wrong here - I don't want to butt in or anything; just wondering
about a few things.

I thought the purpose of .org.au was to welcome b-s-t posts that .loc.au
doesn't.
I can't help but wondering, then, what a market post is doing in .loc.au
nevertheless (Nothing personal *at all*, Geoffrey - no offense).

That was my understanding, market type posts in org.au only, and cross-
posting OTHER non market posts to loc.au to catch the Italians.  I
think as a group we define "local shop X has set Y for $Z" as an
acceptable post for loc.au but auctions/want to buy/sell etc should be
in org.au only.

(Shiri, I'm glad you pointed this out, I don't think you're butting in
at all, you're very welcome!)

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com