 Local / Australia / 2026
2025  |  2027
Subject:
So market posts are...? (was: Re: WANTED TO BUY)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 07:50:17 GMT

(.market.b-s-t removed from post)

Hi Geoffrey and everyone,

Don't get me wrong here - I don't want to butt in or anything; just wondering
about a few things.

I thought the purpose of .org.au was to welcome b-s-t posts that .loc.au
doesn't.
I can't help but wondering, then, what a market post is doing in .loc.au
nevertheless (Nothing personal *at all*, Geoffrey - no offense).

I truly understand your hopes to gang up on .loc.it and thus XP'ing each post
to both places... (it's silly, but I totally understand :-). Still, posts with
simply b-s-t offers (not shopping) seem a tad out of place in .loc.au.

To reiterate, I'm not a local and I don't want or intend to make a big
difference... just a thought.

-Shiri