 Local / Australia / 2006
    RE: negotiating with winners on Ebay, has anyone tried? —Benjamin Whytcross

        Re: negotiating with winners on Ebay, has anyone tried? —Jonathan Wilson
   you get References: but getting this to work shouldnt be that hard if u can change the lugnet server software to recognise the References: line. (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au)