 Local / Australia / 1981
  RE: Book: Build Amazing Animals (Lego)

I got this book and another 'amazing lego people' or similar from amazon last year. [They give free vouchers to geocities members, and I used mine for one book, and my brothers for the other. [sent to mums address and my student address] They're not (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Book: Build Amazing Animals (Lego)

(...) I got an email from Frances (I was going to say from another local AFOL rather than name you but I guess it's fairly obvious seeing as we're not exactly taking over the world down here!) she has seen them in Angus and Robertson Hobart so I (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au)