 Local / Australia / 1979
    RE: Soccer sets here at last. —Benjamin Whytcross
   Well, the one I got had him on the front of the box next to the picture of the set on the front. Maybe if you shake the box, he'll come into sight through the goal ? BTW, this blows the Sepo's theory of Spielberg being the first 'real-life'[1] lego (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Soccer sets here at last. —Deidre Rushton Brumby
   (...) I didn't actually look at the boxes that closely, I'd just assumed that the set as pictured would be the actual contents (Lego are usually pretty precise about these things!). That'll teach me :) Now I've got to hope that Toyworld haven't sold (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au)