 Local / Australia / 1970
    Re: Soccer sets here at last. —Santosh Bhat
   Oooh I can see where this is going: How about a timmy for Statto? Been watching their unplanned sketches on telly lately? SBS 8:30 Mondyas i think. Not as good as Fantasy world cup in my opinion. Then again I'm not pepped up on beer and post-exam (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Soccer sets here at last. —Jane McDermott
     (...) Definitely! (...) around :) I watched the first few, but not even close to the dizzy heights of FWCL with the likes of Three Lions on a Shirt and Sally Ann from Sedgely in the West Midlands. I still have mose of those on video. The (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Soccer sets here at last. —Jane McDermott
   .. although, if there is going to be a Statto, there has to be a Posh Spice. This could get complicated. There's a few minifigs with glasses these days, but where will I find one with sideburns? And how to dress the timmy in a grubby brown (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        (canceled) —Jamie Obrien