 Local / Australia / 1966
Re: Review of 7131 Anakin's Podracer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 04:44:31 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond writes:
<snip>
By now, the payload was getting too physically bulky to let
me get my hand onto the wall to lift it, so I abandoned the experiment. C

Wow!! They are really strong, then... hmm...

<snip again>
So, there was some benefit in buying Anakin's Podracer after all. I now have
some nice forks for a forklift.

Does these forks (banana peels) occur in any other sets? For example, any of
the actual forklift sets?

Uh... only in the Mos-Espa podrace, which is basically a combination of
Anakin's Podracer and the other two (someone CMIIW).

-Shiri