 Local / Australia / 1891
  (canceled)

  Re: negotiating with winners on Ebay, has anyone tried?

Hey Jamie, I negotiated once with a person, I swapped the PHANTOM MENACE before I came out (got it at sanity) and I got in trade 1x TIE-Fighter and Y-wing and 1x Gungan Sub for the trade. It was great, so I guess it was a massiv sucess in stead of (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

  (canceled)