 Local / Australia / 1893
Re: negotiating with winners on Ebay, has anyone tried?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Sun, 9 Jul 2000 04:35:54 GMT

Hey Jamie,
I negotiated once with a person, I swapped the PHANTOM MENACE before I came
out (got it at sanity) and I got in trade 1x TIE-Fighter and Y-wing and 1x
Gungan Sub for the trade. It was great, so I guess it was a massiv sucess in
stead of paying $123USD for them....

Later,
James

In lugnet.loc.au, Jamie Obrien writes:
Hi, i'm after alot of wierd and wonderful parts, that actuallya are
coming up often enough that it might be worth my while, but am not
going to pay $30 to $50 US for say 5 to 10 parts. Has anybody ever
tried negotiating with the winners of parts auctions like these for
specific parts, and if so what kind of success did you have. I've
sworn off eBay for a while, but still wouldn't mind doing some mini
buying to finish some sets and projects off.

Cheers
Jamie