 Local / Australia / 1878
Re: Review of 7131 Anakin's Podracer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 01:29:04 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond writes:

In the frenzy, a few other items not earmarked for specific kids managed to
insert themselves in my trolley, one of them being the aforementioned
Podracer with its must-have banana peels :-)

Maybe they slipped in off those banana peels ;^)

Wish I had had people like you buying me presents in my childhood.
My female relatives usually bought things like clothes, the soft package
usually gave these things away.

pete.w (who even expresses opinions on Barbie outfits when shopping w/NLSO)