 Local / Australia / 1762
  Official LegOz webpage

Just so everyone knows, I'm currently working on an official LegOz webpage[1] that will include information about upcoming events, as well as background information on the group. What I would like to know is how people feel about having their (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

  Re: Official LegOz webpage

(...) I've no problem with my Roll Call info. We (Studs) already have a website up that's been put together by Richard Parsons. Is there a need to re-invent the wheel? (...) Egggshellent :) I'll start reporting once GST hits us. (its a bleak and (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

  Re: Official LegOz webpage

(...) Cool by me. (...) Take what you like from the website, or just link to it :-) Regards Richard Still studly going... (URL) (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

  Re: Official LegOz webpage

(...) I'd like to edit my roll-call a bit first, security and all that. Yeah I know it's accessible in its original form here and I did think about that issue when I posted it (that's why my number of sets says "lots" rather than a number) but I'd (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)