 Local / Australia / 1763
Re: Official LegOz webpage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 23:20:59 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross writes:
Just so everyone knows, I'm currently working on an official LegOz
webpage[1] that will include information about upcoming events, as well as
background information on the group. What I would like to know is how people
feel about having their 'roll-calls' posted on this site so that anyone
visiting the site can find out more about us [2]. I'd also like to have
somone from Studs [and any other groups/regions that hold events] to assist
with images, pages, etc from their past events. [3]

I've no problem with my Roll Call info.
We (Studs) already have a website up that's been put together by Richard
Parsons. Is there a need to re-invent the wheel?

I would ideally like to have a trading post section on the page so that
members can post what they are looking for to assist in our local trading,
but that's a little way off yet. Also, I'd like to put a page up for each
state outlining the best stores/chains to purchase lego at, as well as those
to avoid.[4]

Egggshellent :)

I'll start reporting once GST hits us. (its a bleak and miserable day in
Sydney as a bleak and miserable, dis-proportional tax rolls in)

[1]
[2]
[3]
[4] as we have 100Mb to use, we should potentially be able to put quite a
bit of information on the site...

Ben, you're going footnote crazy!

If anyone has any complaints with anything I've been working on, don't
hesitate to let me know either via lugnet or e-mail. I'm just wanting our
group to have some form of structure before Santosh sends the letter to LA
so we stand a better chance of getting recognition, and the only way to be
sure of this happening is for someone to take the lead.

Yes please!

Santosh

(guess what, my last day working here today, so I wont be at a computer
checking lugnet all day from now on).

woohoo.