 Local / Australia / 1752
    Re: Disturbing News on the Lego front (in Bundy anyway!) —Peter White
   (...) But let's blame the GST, the wart of a PM who thought the whole thing up, and the greedy high-income voters who voted for it. I have heard it quoted that in four years, tax bracket creep plus inflation, will have eaten any tax-cut benefits in (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Disturbing News on the Lego front (in Bundy anyway!) —Geoffrey Hyde
   Thought they usually wanted more than 10% of everything? ;-) Although, I must admit that their prices on cement boots was unbeatable. ;-) Cheers ... Geoffrey Hyde Peter White <aztekium@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message news:FwwA85.LnA@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)