 Local / Australia / 1750
  RE: Disturbing News on the Lego front (in Bundy anyway!)

Ahhh...It's not the GST's fault...It's target putting up the price so that when the GST kicks in and they drop the prices, then it looks like they're not profiteering. Unfortunately, putting the price up like that is just their way of increasing (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Disturbing News on the Lego front (in Bundy anyway!)

(...) But let's blame the GST, the wart of a PM who thought the whole thing up, and the greedy high-income voters who voted for it. I have heard it quoted that in four years, tax bracket creep plus inflation, will have eaten any tax-cut benefits in (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

Thought they usually wanted more than 10% of everything? ;-) Although, I must admit that their prices on cement boots was unbeatable. ;-) Cheers ... Geoffrey Hyde Peter White <aztekium@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message news:FwwA85.LnA@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)