 Local / Australia / 1739
    Re: Formal Lugnet memberships from Aus... —Peter White
   (...) This whole cash in the post thing was raging in the US posts recently. People were saying illegal/legal etc. Someone posted a link to the US Postal site, that verified it is legal. Anyway with legalities of this nature, it's the sort of thing (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

        Re: Formal Lugnet memberships from Aus... —Richard Parsons
     (...) like maybe (URL) includes "Don`t send cash through the mail! It`s risky, and Money Orders are blah blah really clever blah blah saved the universe blah blah buy lots of money orders blah blah" Or something reasonably similar. I guess if it was (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

         Re: Formal Lugnet memberships from Aus... —Mark Harrison
     Hi everyone, I don't know where this membership payment problem finished up but I can still get membership payments to Lugnet. Just send me the amount you or anyone else wants to pay in US cash and I'll organise a paypal transfer to Lehman's (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.au)

        Re: Formal Lugnet memberships from Aus... —Mark Harrison
   I've been getting US cash in the mail for four years now and haven't had one letter go missing. Just requires a bit of common sense in packaging and sticking to small bills in lots less than $200. Mark H. (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.au)