 Local / Australia / 1736
Re: How to get tan 1x2x1/3 ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 08:05:33 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Timothy Gould writes:
Does anyone know a small (ie. cheap) model containing at least one tan
1x2x1/3 piece?  I'm dying to get some of these for my battle droids (I
found they worked very well on the STAPS) but don't want to fork out
much money for a dodgy Lego Jr set or such.

I think 7121 Naboo Swamp has 2 of the pieces you're looking for.  They're on
the backs of the two battle droids included in this set.  (Don't all sets with
battle droids have these tan pieces?)

Bryan