 Local / Australia / 1717
    RE: Formal Lugnet memberships from Aus... —Benjamin Whytcross
   (...) You're right...Sending currency through the post is illegal. And if you send parcels overseas, the customs decleration that you have to sign to say that there are no items enclosed that are prohibited from being sent includes currency [And I (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

        Re: Formal Lugnet memberships from Aus... —Jane McDermott
   For those who haven't joined up Lugnet properly yet, I'd definitely encourage you to. Partly because Todd does so much work that he should get some (however minor the amount is that he's asking for) payment, and partly 'cause you get a cool (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)