 Local / Australia / 1693
Re: KITS WANTED
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 02:48:02 GMT

Warren McCoy wrote in message ...

Does anyone have the following kits or know where I might be able to get • them:

6484      Formula 1 wrecker

Eltham Toyworld has one or possibly even two. The set is expensive though,
around $90-$100 I recall.

6336      Space Port Helitrans

D'oh, I saw this recently but I can't remember where! Might have been Moe
Toy Kingdom. It's worth a visit anyhow, they get some good sets in, a couple
of months back they had a 5571 but sadly it was gone when I returned :-(

6462      ResQ Helicopter
6565
6490
4555
6340

I've visited almost every toy store in Vic and never seen these, so I doubt
you'd find any of them here.

6327

This '98 set should be fairly easy to find, I've seen it in a few places
recently but I don't exactly remember where. Look around, especially the
various Target stores. Another place I might have seen it is FRANK'S TOYS in
Mt Waverly, they also have 5542 which I believe Ben said you were looking
for.

Cheers,
Paul
LUGNET member 164