 Local / Australia / 1664
  Possible ways for LA to increase sales

With LA's insistence that lego doesn't seem to see well down here, and legos emphasis on breaking each set down into seperate packaging within a main package, wouldn't it make more sense for TLG to return to modular design. To do this, all they need (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.au)

  Re: Possible ways for LA to increase sales

I'm not up to speed with most of the other theme's so I'll comment on the Trains. (...) The rate things are going you'll be lucky to see a new train every 2 years, which means we're up for another this year. I believe there should be two trains (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.au)

  (canceled)

  (canceled)