 Local / Australia / 1620
    Checked out the local Toyworld store, prices too high for these sets? —Geoffrey Hyde
   I've recently visited the local Toyworld store, and they do stock some LEGO but I'm wondering if any of it is too pricey to be paying the listed price for - some of it seems like full RRP or even higher ... Here is a short list I jotted down (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)