 Local / Australia / 1620
1619  |  1621
Subject:
Checked out the local Toyworld store, prices too high for these sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 24 Jun 2000 02:26:02 GMT

I've recently visited the local Toyworld store, and they do stock some LEGO
but I'm wondering if any of it is too pricey to be paying the listed price
for - some of it seems like full RRP or even higher ...

Here is a short list I jotted down earlier:

7141 $56.99
7161 $139.99
4970 $74.99
7110 $19.99
7111 $19.99
4940 $36.99

I noticed a fair amount of smaller kits as well, like the shake-the-box
variety - these seemed to be fairly good value for money.

If anyone has seen these kits for less, or much lower prices elsewhere,
please email me at ghyde@ledanet.com.au or post here.

I browse this group regularly, so am fairly sure to see your replies, but in
case I miss any, please CC: to email address as well!

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde