 Local / Australia / 1609
RE: LegOz Organisation [was RE: SO WHAT LOGO AM I DESIGNING????]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 04:09:44 GMT

-----Original Message-----
From: Shiri Dori [mailto:shirid@hotmail.com]
Sent: Friday, June 23, 2000 2:07 PM
To: lugnet.loc.au@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: LegOz Organisation [was RE: SO WHAT LOGO AM I
DESIGNING????]

In lugnet.loc.au, Santosh Bhat writes:
Yeah, William, Bill Shakespeare, the Bard, He has his stage, • we have our
baseplates!

Go for it ;-)

I just hope that the LegOz people don't expect me to prose • my letters full of
Iambic Pentameters [1], and rhyming couplets [2].

Bah... I had to learn these silly things for the MCAS...

Iambic pentameter = poems/sonnets that were rythmic, in
groups of 5/10 (thus
penta).
Rhyming couplets = (IIRC) the couples that rhyme. :-)

And actually, you *will* be writing prose - the opposite of
poetic language.

-Shiri

Shame Santosh...A wordsmith who doesn't know the word for what he's
doing...What next...An LD web-designer that doesn't know the colour of the
items they're selling? :)

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au
Ph: (03) 9856 5282
Directory Technology Pty Ltd
1/436 Elgar Road,
Box Hill, 3128

Growing older is compulsory..Growing up isn't :-)