 Local / Australia / 160
Re: 2000 SW sets at Target - 25% off
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 2000 01:41:24 GMT

"Whytcross, Benjamin" wrote:

You think that's bad...Toy kingdom at Gladstone park had the small
rock-raider set (4910) at $14.95. When I queried the price, I was told that
it was the correct price, and it cost so much because of the
brand-name...even though on LEGO's order form (I'm still trying to get this
years) it had an RRP of $5.50.

Set 4910 sells for $6.50 in New Zealand.

Also, I don't know if anyone has noticed this, but at target (at least in
Vic), the new town digger (6474) is $45.95, whereas everywhere else it is
$19.95 or less.

That one sells for $21.95 here.

Grahame