 Local / Australia / 1595
  RE: World Club magazine

(...) Yep, apart from the occasional offer, the world club doesn't seem to offer anything to AFOL's at present. it would be good if they could actually add an 'OPEN' category to their building competitions, so AFOL's could show the younger (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: World Club magazine

(...) Good points about the Lego club. I initially joined so that my young son would get some mail but then I have enjoyed the special offers. The "Exploriens" ship #6982 and the latest Star wars set both for half price made it seem worth while. I (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)