 Local / Australia / 1592
  RE: Newbie with questions

(...) So I'm not the only one who knows more strine than "G'day"..Strewth, and here was me thinking I was alone :) [It's a real pity they don't teach Strine in schools, I reckon. I know I'd rather they taught this than teaching children mis-spelt (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Newbie with questions

(...) In particular, I dislike our schools doing regular Halloween things each year as many have started doing (due to the influence of American TV, no doubt). I have no problems with schools talking about Halloween as part of understanding someone (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)