 Local / Australia / 1554
    Re: What do other parents do with Lego guns? —Anne Jorunn Midtkil
   (...) Without having any children on my own (who could make a mess of mine and my husbands Lego-collection), I find that my friends children, and particularly the boys, do have a grate tendency to play "figting-games" - with about anything they may (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general)

        Re: What do other parents do with Lego guns? —Gary Istok
    (...) Hello Anne! It's always nice to see people de-lurk! So you are from Trondheim. That is the location of Nidaros Cathedral, probably the most beautiful and historic Gothic cathedral in Norway, if not all of Scandinavia. Welcome to LUGNET! Gary (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general)