 Local / Australia / 1543
    RE: What should I get? —Benjamin Whytcross
   Well, one good place to try is EBAY, if you don't mind paying large prices...Otherwise, I'd suggest you keep an eye on the .market.bst pages, and make offers on items if they come up for sale. You're not likely to see many of the older castle sets (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: What should I get? —James Ng
   Hi! I looked but it is so hard to find them there are not that many, I am also looking for LOOSE castle figures with shields and swords and the dragon feathers which go on the side, if anyone can help tell me... Later, James (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)