 Local / Australia / 153
    RE: 2000 SW sets at Target - 25% off —Benjamin Whytcross
   (...) I did argue about the 4910, and finally they decided to check with airport west toy kingdom, but as the shop is closing at the end of the month, there's not much chance of it changing. However, I believe they have sold at least 1 at that price (...) (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.au)