 Local / Australia / 1517
RE: Sets wanted
Newsgroups:
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 22:20:45 GMT

From: Paul Baulch [mailto:paul@vic.bigpond.net.au]
Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2000 12:32 PM
To: lugnet.loc.au@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: Sets wanted

Whytcross, Benjamin wrote in message
<1D0812CAE3E7D2118BCD00805FA76DEB022A4F4E@gw-exg-ne01.pacifica
ccess.com.au>.
..
I've just got a request for the following sets, and was • wondering if it
would be possible to get prices from anyone who may either:
1) have spares of the sets
2) be able to purchase them at a near-by store.

The sets are:

Model team:
5542
5561
5571

5542 is available at
http://www.dya-> shopping.com/uk/boutique/home2offre.html
for
US$30, do they
have a credit card?
(Barring that, a TRU _might_ have one for around $115, ask
them and they can
check all their stores for stock, apparently.)

5561 - WHAT!!! I can't believe you're asking this!!! Did we
both not walk
around K-Mart Northland and observe a shelf full of them at
$59?!? Did I not
tell you that it was the same at K-Marts all over Melbourne?!?
(Seriously though, try Forest Hill S.C. the K-mart there
probably still has
them.)

5571 - I've only ever seen one of these in a store, about
two-and-a-half
months ago, the price tag was $290. I went back there a week
ago to buy it,
and it had gone... *sniff*.... luckily I already had one ;-)

System - ResQ
6462

*shrug* Keep checking DYA's site in the future, I wouldn't be
surprised if
this set pops up.

Cheers,
Paul