 Local / Australia / 1506
Re: Please tell me I'm not dreaming...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 02:47:42 GMT

Ben Low wrote in message ...

About the only regret I have from childhood is selling all my Lego to buy • an
R/C car and associated bits. Part of my collection was a 375 castle - they
don't make Lego like that anymore :-(

I see from the various auction groups, etc, that this set is quite rare in • the
US. What's the situation like in Australia? (i.e. do I have a snowflakes • chance
in hell of buying one? (my (son's :-) "modern" collection is quite limited,
so I can't trade anything).

Your only real chance is to find a used 375 in a garage sale or second-hand
toy store.... so the trade off is either a great deal of time and effort in
your local neighbourhood, or a great deal of money on eBay... your choice.

Don't worry, it's what Lego fans all over the globe have to deal with....
with the possible exception of the Italians, but that's just a rumour.

FWIW, I think the 375 is ugly... it'd look a lot better in tan..... ;-)

Cheers,
Paul
LUGNET member 164
http://www.geocities.com/doctorshnub/