 Local / Australia / 1485
    Studs —Richard Parsons
   Evening all, You know, I dreamed I was in a reality we're we had sorted out this whole Sydney/NSW naming thing among ourselves pretty comprehensively (URL) I could only get these <<expletive indicating mild frustration with just a little bemusement (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Studs —Peter White
   (...) Ah, indeed it was sorted out, yes indeedy, yet commentaries live on, unless we want to resemble either wing of a major political party. A label has a private and public component, an organisation's label must be appealing to all (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)