 Local / Australia / 1471
1470  |  1472
Subject:
Technic Speed Computer Available From LA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.wa.per
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 07:01:10 GMT

Hi All,

I recieved some replacement parts from Lego Australia Yesterday, only 1 week
from placing the call - good work Barbera Bell!
Anyway, In the Jiffy bag was a flyer for the Technic Speed Computer.
$34.95 including postage and handling if you order from Lego Australia.
I think the number was the 1800 customer service number listed in the phone
book, but I don't have the flyer in front of me to check.
Payment details weren't mentioned but I'm assuming you may need a credit card.
I'll be getting one just for curiosity's sake, and to check the top speed of
the Supercar 2 in fifth gear with a motor attached!

Braith.