 Local / Australia / 1466
    RE: What do other parents do with Lego guns? —Kim Toll
   Well, we have a similar policy for our guns. I collect them and keep them in a container separated from our main Lego collection. In fact, we have all guns, cannons, swords and most spears in there (some spears are used because they can be used for (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general)