 Local / Australia / 14546
    Peter Parsons - very sad news —Kerry Raymond
   It is with great sadness that I report that Peter Parsons passed away this weekend in the PA Hospital. Peter was a man who loved Lego. He founded the Brisbane Lego Train Group and was involved in organising many train shows. He put on many Lego (...) (16 years ago, 6-Jul-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Peter Parsons - very sad news —Kerry Raymond
     Peter's funeral will be held next Friday 11am at Centenary Memorial Gardens, 353 Wacol Station Road, Sumner. If anyone wants a postal address to send a message of condolence, email me and I will pass on the address (I don't want to post the address (...) (16 years ago, 6-Jul-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Peter Parsons - very sad news —Timothy Gould
   (...) Peter and I have had our differences and I'm very happy we managed to resolve them before his untimely death. My condolences to all his family, friends and those who knew him well. It is always sad to see someone go before their time. Tim (16 years ago, 9-Jul-08, to lugnet.loc.au)