 Local / Australia / 14546
14545  |  14547
Subject:
Peter Parsons - very sad news
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 6 Jul 2008 06:26:02 GMT

It is with great sadness that I report that Peter Parsons passed away this
weekend in the PA Hospital.

Peter was a man who loved Lego. He founded the Brisbane Lego Train Group and
was involved in organising many train shows. He put on many Lego displays in
local libraries. He had a long battle with ill health over several years,
but still continued to play an active role in the local Lego community and
frequently hosted BBQs and other gatherings for his BLTG friends . He is
survived by his son Ben.

I will pass on the funeral arrangements when they are known.

Rest in peace, Peter Parsons!