 Local / Australia / 14503
Re: Indiana Jones game + related gear
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 2008 10:04:59 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross wrote:
   Just a quick heads-up that Target and BIG-W catalogues have arrived with prices for the new games (will be added to sales info shortly).

However, the BigW one also featured the following:

No idea what the set numbers are, or if the green case it “MOC”able...

They don’t have set numbers because they’re not actually manufactured by The LEGO Company. They’re made by Bensussen Deutch & Associates (they list BDAgamer.com as a website, but I can’t find anything there). As for the green “case”, it’s actually just a rubber sleeve. The studs, from what I can tell, appear to be slightly undersized, so a brick should fit over them, but not actually attach to them. I could actually check to be sure, but I’m not planning to open it.

BTW, there were similar things released for LEGO Star Wars. There were three lunch-box-style DS storage cases (one each with the LSW1, LSW2, and LSW:CS cover art), and three skins for the DS (one LEGO Vader, one LEGO Yoda, and one with LEGO Yoda/Anakin/Obi-Wan).