 Local / Australia / 14449
  Re: Australian Ambassadors - nominations/voting

(...) Thanks for the nomination, Tim. I believe I am eligible, as terms already served do not count towards the two consecutive term limit under the new system. Previously, selection of Ambassadors was based on a written application and I have been (...) (16 years ago, 6-May-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Australian Ambassadors - nominations/voting

(...) I would like to nominate for ambassador Peter White, Richie Dunlin and Braith Garden. Thankyou. Michael Dickinson (16 years ago, 6-May-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Australian Ambassadors - nominations/voting

I would like to provide the third nomination for Richie. He could use another shirt. I would also like to provide a second nomination for Rosco. These gents are active in geographically diverse clubs and do LOWBTS in internet forums. Needless to say (...) (16 years ago, 7-May-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Australian Ambassadors - nominations/voting

In lugnet.loc.au, Michael Dickinson wrote: <snip> (...) Cheers for the nom Michael. I've been too slack lately to deserve it but I'll lift my game soon enough. Expect to see lots of great creations from the West in the coming month or so! Braith. (16 years ago, 7-May-08, to lugnet.loc.au)