 Local / Australia / 14379
    More updaed info —Peter Parsons
   Hi again Me the complainer It also shows BUGS and BLTG after my name both groups no longer exist?? Come on Larry get it right and up date this forum!!!! BUGS has become BRISLUG (Brisbane Lego User Group) BLTG has folded to join as a sub group of (...) (16 years ago, 12-Apr-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: More updaed info —Richie Dulin
   (...) Rather than relying on Larry, you'll need to do the update yourself: simply edit your member profile and change the group names and links. (...) See my other post linking to the FTX guide. I'll look forward to seeing the pics. Best Regards (...) (16 years ago, 14-Apr-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: More updaed info —Peter Parsons
   (...) Thanks Rich have done the "Posting Changes but will need 24 Hrs for confirmation untill then I can bear with the wrong Email. Did I do the pics right? If so I will now start to show off some of Ex BLTG shows to Australia. Tim I did give credit (...) (16 years ago, 14-Apr-08, to lugnet.loc.au)