 Local / Australia / 14395
Re: More updaed info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 2008 02:50:44 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin wrote:
In lugnet.loc.au, Peter Parsons wrote:
Hi again Me the complainer

It also shows BUGS and BLTG after my name both groups no longer exist??
Come on Larry get it right and up date this forum!!!!

Rather than relying on Larry, you'll need to do the update yourself: simply edit
your member profile and change the group names and links.

BUGS has become BRISLUG (Brisbane Lego User Group)
BLTG has folded to join as a sub group of Ipswich Herritage Model Train Club
permanately housed at the Workshop Museum at Ipswich now. (if I learn how to
upload Brickshelf I will post up some of the layout in progress.

See my other post linking to the FTX guide. I'll look forward to seeing the
pics.

Best Regards

Richie Dulin

Thanks Rich
have done the "Posting Changes but will need 24 Hrs for confirmation untill then
I can bear with the wrong Email.
Did I do the pics right?
If so I will now start to show off some of Ex BLTG shows to Australia.
Tim
I did give credit where credit is due

Cheers
Peter