 Local / Australia / 14354
14353  |  14355
Subject:
request for the work of a master builder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.nz
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2008 02:06:12 GMT

Hi folks

I don't know if anyone else received an email from Brett Colliver -- he works
for an advertising agency in Auckland and they're looking for someone who is
"able to create things like a Harley Davidson motorbike, a speedboat or a
convertible sports car and would be interested in working with us". Looks like
commercial building work, minifig scale -- which I'm not sure I have the time or
ability to commit to... Any takers? Email me and I'll forward the proposal.

Hope all are well and the Sydney group has a great time March 1 -- I might be
able to come! Also, did anyone report on Brickvention yet?

// Dave