 Local / Australia / 14353
14352  |  14354
Subject:
Big W
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2008 05:15:17 GMT

Hi all,

Don't really post here - mostly in Technic. But picked up a couple of bargains
for my sons in Big W on the weekend:

- 8105 and 8103 Exo-Force for $11.88
- 3569 Soccer Field for $20.00!!!!

This is in Coffs Harbour (Mid North Coast, NSW) - but I think the Exo-Force are
in all Big-W's (last season's stock I think)

Two weeks ago they had the Nitro Muscle 8146 for $35 but I short on cash
(they're still cheap-ish this week at $53)

Advice: It's a good idea to scan stuff at Big-W, 'cause sometimes they don't put
up shelf-talkers and you get some really good managers markdowns...

Cheers,

Ian