 Local / Australia / 14286
    How did the EWB wind turbine event go? —Kerry Raymond
   I didn't hear any followup of the EWB wind turbine event? How long did it take the public to build them? Did the public even come? Etc etc. Kerry (17 years ago, 31-Aug-07, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: How did the EWB wind turbine event go? —Ross Crawford
   (...) Oops sorry for not posting. I attended both Melbourne events, you can read about it (URL) here>, including some pics. I will post more info when it becomes available. Word from the organisers on the day was they were very happy with the (...) (17 years ago, 1-Sep-07, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)