 Local / Australia / 14258
Re: Exchange rate at Shop@home?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2007 06:42:35 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, David Drew wrote:
   I haven’t bought from shop@home for a while, but the exchange rate there is ridiculous.

For US buyers, the UCS Millennium Falcon is only US$499, but for us Aussies, it’s A$979. This equates to an exchange rate of 51c. At current exchange rates, it should only cost about A$590. Australian buyers are being ripped off to the tune of $400!

Is there anyone we can contact to have this rectified?

David Drew

There’s little chance of having it rectified in the short term, unless it is a typo on the site.

Consistency of pricing between markets is an issue on the Ambassadors’ list which is being pursued with LEGO.

Cheers

Richie Dulin
LEGO Ambassador