 Local / Australia / 14255
14254  |  14256
Subject:
Exchange rate at Shop@home?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2007 20:37:10 GMT

I haven't bought from shop@home for a while, but the exchange rate
there is ridiculous.

For US buyers, the UCS Millennium Falcon is only US$499, but for us
Aussies, it's A$979. This equates to an exchange rate of 51c. At
current exchange rates, it should only cost about A$590. Australian
buyers are being ripped off to the tune of $400!

Is there anyone we can contact to have this rectified?

David Drew