 Local / Australia / 14245
Re: Legp club NZ
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2007 05:36:49 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Nelson Yrizarry wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.au, Tepene Marsden wrote:
   CreatioNZ lego users club had it’s first meeting!!!! it was great with more people to come for next time. Unfortunately I forgot to take any photos. :( Is there anything I need to know about making it a Lug group or where I can advertise a bit more.

Thanks

You may want to start here: http://news.lugnet.com/loc/nz/

If your LUG wants to be added to the LUGNET Map, you should post something on the admin newsgroup or email the admins directly.

Leg Godt! (and congratulations on your startup LUG!)
“Big Daddy” Nelson

Thank you, will do. And I think this is the inly Lego users group in NZ!!